Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the end of the begining.

"darkness, imprissoning me all that I see, absolute horror." as I hung upside-down, glass, broken, wet blocking my right eye. Blood. Stuck, smoke, where? HELPLESS, dizzy, what was I doing? Trapped, what's holding me? tight against my chest and pain thickening inside and out. Unbuckle my seatbelt, fall heavily to the roof of my car. Struggle to get free, out cutting myself repeatedly metal plastic and glass. I don't feel anything only the sound of Mettalica "left me with life in hell." Crawling frantically out battered, bruised, spent
into open air, grass, rubber. Where? Clumsy, stumbling, out farther, Help?
It's afternoon, I remember, I think, So much for my hot date. I had a date. Ow. What was her name? Ow.
Tired, hot unconcious.

No comments:

Post a Comment